Friday 27 January 2012

Kick The Bucket! New Nail Colours from Australis


Hey,
So this is a very exciting post. Last week I received a package at my door step. Little did I know that it was Australis' eight new nail colours.

These eight new shades will be joining the eighteen existing shades in the Australis Nail Colour range. They are all fun and bright and there is a variety of colours for different seasons. The new shades will complete a fresh and trendy nail colour range. I think the packaging is very simple, functional and effective. All of the eight have intense colour, high shine and a streak-free formula. They all are very easy to use and apply. Australis Nail Colours are very affordable and good value for money! The nail polish are creamy, bright and chip resistant. What is not to love about them?!

From Left to Right:

Foil Spoil (A metallic silver with gold), Sky's The Limit (A light bright blue), Sinfully Sweet (A pink nude) and Mates Rates (A glittery dark emerald green).

Kick The Bucket (A light grey), Jellybean (A bright red/orange), Manic Panic (A bright purple) and Rabid Revenge (A dark shimmery purple).

Product Info:
Australis Nail Colour
RRP $7.95
Available from 6th of February
Ashleigh

1 comment:

  1. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete